Choosing the Best Mobile VoIP for Your Business
The 5 Best VoIP Providers with Zendesk Integrations
With VoIP, your employees can communicate with customers from anywhere, at any time, through multiple channels. But what good does all that increased functionality do for your sales and customer support teams if they don’t know anything about the person at the other end of the line?
That’s where Zendesk comes in.
Here is a look at the 5 of the best VoIP providers with Zendesk integrations:
The Best VoIP Providers for Zendesk Integrations
1. Vonage with Zendesk Integration
On-screen notifications Auto-logging of calls matched to an existing Zendesk contacts Mobile syncing Real-time call statistics
How it works
Using Vonage’s gUnify connector, Zendesk operates on your employees’ computers as a Chrome browser extension. Like other Vonage integrations, the Zendesk integration works in the cloud, with no need for any desktop installations. This ensures users can move around unconstrained while Zendesk does its job in the background.
For SMBs, Vonage Business Cloud offers 3 pricing packages: Mobile, Premium, and Advanced. Premium and Advanced customers qualify for third-party integration including Zendesk, starting from $29.99/month per user, plus taxes and fees. Prices for Vonage Enterprise are provided on request.
Vonage For Enterprise
Vonage Enterprise is a private, managed, fully scalable system that comes in 3 tiers: Basic, UC, and Plus. It includes the remarkably powerful Omnichannel Contact Center, a unified communication system that integrates your voice call center with chat, email, and other modes of communication. With it, Vonage integrates all of your communications technology into its cloud-based applications, allowing your teams to access Zendesk and other tools on one unified interface.
2. RingCentral with Zendesk Integration
Make and receive calls using click-to-dial from within Zendesk. View matching client record for incoming calls with instant screen pop-up. Automatically post Zendesk ticket notifications to RingCentral app conversations Review received, missed, and outbound calls Create tickets for every text, fax, voicemail, or missed call
How it works
RingCentral for Zendesk works within your business’s Zendesk account, and there’s no need to download any software. Supported browsers include Chrome 30 or above, Firefox 25 or above, Safari 6.0.5 or above, or Internet Explorer 10 or above.
RingCentral for Enterprise
Zendesk integration is only available with RingCentral’s enterprise-level packages, Premium and Ultimate. These packages include integration with Zendesk, as well as Salesforce and Desk.com. They include a number of other features for large businesses, including custom app development and deployment, as well as multi-site support.
The Premium and Ultimate plans range between $34.99 to $49.99 per month per user.
New customers can try RingCentral with a 15-day free trial.
3. 8x8 with Zendesk Integration
Features Manage customer interactions from a single screen within Zendesk desktop via chat, email, or phone Real-time access to customer tickets and history Consolidated reporting and administrative info on each customer How it works
8x8 Zendesk service is available through Zendesk’s 8x8 Virtual Office app.
Uniquely, 8x8 integrates with Zendesk with all of it’s 3 packages, as long as you also subscribe to Zendesk Partner Edition, starting from $9 per agent per month.
8x8 for Enterprise
8x8 offers the V8 Edition, designed for large, global businesses. Like the other packages, V8 includes Zendesk integration. But unlike the other packages, which are designed for small to medium businesses, the V8 package includes an inbound and outbound contact center plus “virtual office analytics” with real-time and historical information on all extensions and devices within your organization.
4. MegaPath with Zendesk Integration
Click-to-dial on any page Caller info displayed on screen pop-up Inbound and outbound calls get logged automatically Easily take notes on any page in your browser
How it works
The MegaPath Connector is a simple plug-in that can seamlessly connect MegaPath Hosted Voice with Zendesk in a matter of minutes.
The 2 larger of MegaPath’s pricing packages—MegaPath Premium Business (starting at $24.95 per user per month) and MegaPath Enterprise (starting at $39.95 per user per month)—integrate with Zendesk.
MegaPath for Enterprise
Megapath Enterprise includes unlimited nationwide and global calling, plus more than 50 additional calling features ranging from call logs, line-status monitoring, and visual voicemail to call barge-in, for when a supervisor needs to take over a call.
5. OnSIP with Zendesk Integration
Pop up notifies agents of incoming calls For all new inbound calls, ticket created automatically in Zendesk interface Real-time access to all tickets
How it works
To integrate OnSIP with Zendesk, simply download the free OnSIP Call Assistant to Chrome.
OnSIP has a different pricing structure than its competitors in that there is only one baseline plan. It costs $18.99 per month per user in its most basic form, and then you pay extra for additional features such as Zendesk integration. To find out how much Zendesk costs your business, contact OnSIP directly.
OnSIP for Enterprise
Given its unique pricing structure, OnSIP does not offer a specifically enterprise-level plan. However, with all of the features and integrations it makes available, OnSIP can answer to the needs of enterprise companies.
Why VoIP with Zendesk?
Using VoIP, your staff can communicate with customers by phone, live chat, or video, and share files back and forth at the same time. Team VoIP together with Zendesk integration and all that call data gets filed away automatically so your agents can focus on the most important thing—the customer.
Integration between VoIP and Zendesk typically includes the following features:
- Click-to-dial from existing customer ticket or contact info
- Popup showing who’s calling and—if the information exists—why
- New ticket created for each customer interaction
- Real-time, exportable call statistics for every customer
Zendesk helps businesses achieve things like:
- Enhanced productivity: As time-consuming customer interactions become automated and streamlined.
- Better customer interactions: Since mundane tasks, such as call notes, are automated, agents can focus completely on the customer.
- Higher ROI: According to a 2017 study commissioned by Zendesk on the economic impact of its software on 7 companies ranging from 15 to 350 customer-support agents, these companies benefited by an average of $180,000 per year by using Zendesk. This was due to factors like increased efficiency and improved customer retention, as well as avoiding license and maintenance costs of previous software.
How to Choose the Right VoIP Provider
These are some of the things to look out for when choosing a VoIP provider for your sales and customer support teams.
- Call experience: With high-quality sound and minimal latency (delays), you shouldn’t experience delays of more than 150 milliseconds (15/100ths of a second), which is almost completely unnoticeable. (Note that call quality can also be affected by the bandwidth provided by your internet provider, and your hardware, such as routers and hardphones.)
- Mobile integration: With good mobile VoIP, your sales reps can make calls from the company directory, listen to voicemail, record calls, and participate in conference calls from anywhere.
- Enterprise packages: With tailor-made services and a plethora of functionalities, if you can dream it, they can probably make it happen.
The Bottom Line
When you combine one of these top-notch VoIP providers with Zendesk integration, you truly get a combination that is worth more than the sum of its parts. Just considering the ability to keep automated digital records of conversations—audio as well as auto-transcribed—makes this combination a winner. Add to that that the prices of VoIP services are actually cheaper than old-fashioned phones, and add to that all of the other features and integrations available, and you’ve got yourself the no-brainer of the century.